Brandon, Mississippi 39042
Phone: 1-855-9GMPRIDE or call (1-855-946-7743)
Parts Dept Hours
- Monday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Tuesday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Wednesday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Thursday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Friday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
We have created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to your privacy. The following text discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website.
1. Information Collection: When you browse our web site, you do so anonymously. Personal information, including your e-mail address, is not collected. Your IP address (the Internet address of your computer) is logged to give us an idea of which pages of our web site you are visiting and how much time you spend there. We do not link your IP address to anything personally identifiable. The only other information automatically provided to us is the type of computer and operating system you are using. This information is supplied to us by your browser. There are forms on our web site requesting that you voluntarily supply us with personal information, including your e-mail address and possibly your postal address, for purposes such as correspondence, survey information, or requesting a quotation. Like many other commercial web sites on the Internet, ours may utilize a standard technology called a "cookie" to collect information about how the site is used.
2. Information Use: If you provide us with your e-mail address, or have done so in the past, we may occasionally send you e-mail offers. We may use information you have given us to, for example, provide a service, measure consumer interest in our various products, and inform you about new products and services. These offers may be based on information you provided in your initial transaction with us, in surveys, or from information that may indicate purchasing preferences and lifestyle.
3. Declining E-mail Offers: We provide customers with an easy means to decline receiving e-mail offers. Although most customers tell us they appreciate receiving notice of these carefully designed opportunities, we recognize the importance of providing you with choices. At any time, you may request to discontinue receiving these offers from us by simply replying to the e-mail and informing us of your preferences. All e-mail offers that you receive will inform you of how to decline receiving further e-mail offers.
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.